DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The International Academy of Sports, Science and Technology, (AISTS), the world’s most pre-eminent sports education institute, has stepped out of Switzerland for the first time, and is now in India in partnership with New Horizons Alliance Private Limited, under the brand name AISTS INDIA. Since 2015, it has been ranked the #1 Masters Programme in Sports Management in the world by Eduniversal. Its founders include the International Olympic Committee (IOC), IMD Business School, the Swiss technology institute EPFL, Ecole Hoteliere amongst other notables.
- Building and executing digital media strategies along with management
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Liaisoning with all departments in Marketing to ideate and execute campaigns
- Creating strategies for growth & lead generation for admissions
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets
- Planning and managing social media platforms
- Preparing accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identifying the latest trends in sport
- Evaluating essential metrics that affect website traffic and target audience
- Coordinating with partners to strategise and execute brand-specific content
Relevant Experience Range: 2+ Years
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or sports management
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, performance digital marketing, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with presentations
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent in the Office Suite
- Canva Knowledge (Preferred).
- Ability to use cameras phone and professional (Preferred)
- Strong command over English language, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Emotional & Social intelligence
- Knowledge of Sports & Business of Sports (Advantage)
- Target driven
- Proactive and Ability to work under pressure
- As per industry standards.