Now Swivelt is launching its new product which will completely change the game in the salesforce management industry. For this, we are building a team of young and daring professionals ready to revolutionize the market.
Digital Marketing Manager will run our disruptive market penetration strategy, which main goal is to increase and sustain overall digital sales growth both paid and organic.
So if you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Since this is a new product Digital Marketing is expected to be a sole contributor at the initial stages of the project.
Strategy and planning:
• Conceptualize and implement marketing mix strategies for our SaaS product
• Plan and run marketing campaigns per different channels
• Create company marketing messaging based on the marketing and product strategy
• Take corrective measures based on the performance analysis 20%
Organic and SEO:
• Manage the website and buyers’ journey
• Set up and maintain efficient SEO
• Optimize, increase and maintain:
• page speed load both desktop and mobile
• search engine ranking
• conversion rate
• all the main SEO KPIs
• Collaborate with our content management team and provide permanent feedback to permanently increase overall performance
• Designing webpage layout
• Determining technical requirements
• Updating website
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
• Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
• Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
• Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers and animators, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
• Work within a budget and report any overspend.
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
• Administer the website(s).
• Plan, execute and manage variable channels campaigns:
o Social media
o Search engines
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Generate proper marketing communications text and visual content
• Develop, grow and maintain our social media presence
• Optimize and manage social media conversion rate (both paid and organic)
Research and Data Analysis
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing for leading layers of SaaS industry market
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing paid campaigns (Google Ads, FB Ads, Linkedin, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Knowledge of various CMS (WordPress)
• PowerPoint advanced user
• Excel advanced user
• Experience of managing 1M+ digital marketing budgets
• Readiness to be a self-contributor in the starting stages