BrightTALK is a division of TechTarget, the largest source of B2B purchase intent data for Marketing and Sales to accelerate revenue growth.
TechTarget is seeking a detailed oriented, maths prolific person to join our Pre-sale Operations department representing APAC in the position of Digital Marketing Programs Associate.
This role is primarily responsible for providing data to the sales team at the pre-sale stage of their proposals to mirror delivery of post-sale products including vendor demand generation the Digital Marketing Programs Associate will also be responsible for creating all client contracts distributed by the sales force. This is a cross-function role that requires the recipient to learn a deep understanding of product logic from set-up to delivery
Essential Job Functions
- Supporting the sales team on a day-to-day basis, giving them the necessary data and recommendations to assure a successful demand generation campaign
- Processing and formulating recommendation on ABM strategy based on delivery capacity
- Executing pre-sale data requests for TechTarget products for APAC
- Understanding TechTarget’s database and conversion metrics
- Collaborating with different internal team involved in the campaign lifecycle (Campaign managers, Contract teams, Sales enablement, marketing operations)
- Generate contracts and Statements of Work that are compliant with corporate policies, standards, and procedures.
- Review client-originated paperwork for accuracy and compliance, and coordinate any approval collection as needed, in order to comply with TechTarget standards.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- 1+ years of relevant, marketing digital campaigns experience
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse key metrics and interpret them into actionable data points
- Strong organisational skills
- Extremely reliable/team player
- Must be a fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly
- Education at Degree level is required
- Possesses a sense of urgency as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively with people across the company, locally as well as internationally
- Mentorship program with international leaders
- TechTarget Gives team volunteer days
- Hybrid work from home policy
- Tuition reimbursement for approved coursework
- Mobile plan reimbursement
- Corporate Card for travel and entertainment
TechTarget, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. TechTarget strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. TechTarget complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.