We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in the eCommerce space that actively helps over 500 eCommerce Brands including Core Power Yoga, Beyond Meat, and Jaxxon put together an excellent solution for their Customer Service needs by leveraging the best Customer Service talent from all around the world.
We are experiencing exponential growth (over 600% in the last year) and are looking for the best- in class INDONESIAN customer service representatives to join our team!
This is your chance to join a winning team, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the eCommerce Ecosystem! An ideal candidate would be a confident and effective communicator, proactive, and committed to working in a long-term position with growth potential.
COMPENSATION: $3/hour (non-voice); $4/hour (voice)
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- 100% REMOTE
- Full-time position
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Represent our brand well across all customer service channels
- Create solution-based emails, and live chat messages in response to customer tickets/inquiries, and answer phone calls
- Work independently; manage time and multi-task
- Communicate regularly with the team and management using Slack and email
- Convey solutions and ideas that will improve our business and customer service experience
- Attend team meetings to check in with fellow team members and management
- At least 1 year of experience
- Experience in eCommerce is a PLUS!
- Strong communication skills and command of English grammar
- Experience in any of the following eCommerce tools/software: Gorgias, Shopify, Zendesk, Re:Amaze, Freshdesk, etc. (preferred but not required)
- Laptop/Desktop with Ryzen 3 or Core i3 processor or higher
- Stable internet connection (at least 20 Mbps)
- A backup power and internet connection
Why join us?
We’re growing fast which means more chances of advancement!
Stable, full-time and long-term employment
We’re excited to have you! Apply using the External Link provided, and use "RHINDO" as your application code to get prioritized.
*Please make sure to upload your updated resume and a cover letter relevant to the job role.*