Job Title: Education Counsellor
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Education Counsellor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing students with guidance and support as they navigate the educational landscape, helping them to identify their strengths and interests and making informed decisions about their academic and professional futures.
1. Provide individual and group counselling to students on various educational and career related issues.
2. Help students evaluate their interests, skills, and goals to make informed decisions about their academic and professional paths.
3. Assist students in the college application process, including essay writing and scholarship searches.
4. Conduct workshops and presentations on a variety of topics, including college selection, financial aid, and study skills.
5. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student interactions and counselling sessions.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with college and university admissions staff to stay informed about admission requirements and trends.
7. Collaborate with other professionals and organisations to provide students with a well-rounded and comprehensive counselling experience.
1. Passionate about changing the way millions of children learn globally.
2. Super energetic and driven to spread better learning.
3. A strong believer that good Education can create an everlasting impact.
4. Someone who has strong Strategic & Communication skills and can persevere.
5. Interested in speaking to counsel and guide the students.
6. Driven by the idea of helping children become lifelong learners.
1. For 30 Call Conversions within a month, the base salary to be offered is INR 10,000.
2. INR 350 will be added to every successfully converted call.
3. The bonus of INR 500 to INR 2500 will be added to the monthly salary based on the quality score of the employee (To be explained during training sessions).
4. Quality score will depend on certain parameters that will be rewarded through auditing of the calls