The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Managing the activities before, during and after training courses;
• Handling communication with course participants and trainers throughout the learning experience (before, during and after the course);
• Managing the evaluation and feedback of training courses - centralizes and analysis of feedbacks and testimonials received from course participants;
• Completes the monitoring documents of training courses and any additional materials related to them, such as: attendance roster, feedback form, certificates;
• Creates accounts for course participants and provides them access to company’s platforms;
• Centralizes and evaluates the activities completed by course participants, provides feedback and records them in the database.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Communication, English;
• Have previous experience with Customer Service (preferably, not mandatory)
• Communication skills;
• Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
• Has skills in operating Microsoft Excel, Word;
• Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
Employment type: Independent Contractor/ External Collaborator
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
If you are interested to apply for this position and find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.