You will lead a small team of engineers and work closely with the co-founders to deliver powerful product features to users. You will work on challenging projects and make a direct impact on our growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be responsible for team execution, helping the team prioritize, build and ship the most impactful features for our users
- Communicate with product owners and the Head of Engineering on planning, delivery and process improvement
- Provide technical leadership, code reviews, and mentoring to engineers on your team
- Help the team solve technical challenges related to performance, fault-tolerance, security, and scalability
- Mentor and grow the team, helping engineers advance in their technical careers.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of team lead experience managing the workflow of an engineering team
- Experience in the successful delivery of high-quality production services and systems; distributed, highly available, and highly scalable RESTful APIs
- Skills for upholding and improving software engineering practices such as high-quality code, thorough testing, clear runbook documentation, and adequate production observability
- Understanding of software development life cycle, including CI/CD and testing best practices
- Curious, collaborative, humble, and a problem solver.
What We Offer:
- We strive to create an open environment where problems are solved by honest and rigorous discussion
- A small team at a fast-growing fintech startup where each person has a big impact
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern coworking space in the center of Kyiv
- Generous salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- Team Events
- Extra days of vacations.