Silver Lining is looking for a proven professional who cares about small businesses and is looking for a full-time, short-term, (1 year with the option to extend), a remote job with a fun and fast-growing company. You will have a direct impact on approximately 160 small business owners, helping, guiding, and sharing your practical business experience with them. This position will enable you to make a fundamental impact on the small business environment and the economy on a global scale.
Interact, guide, and provide practical support to all clients based on a remote dial-in process, referred to as a SLAPstrategist call. During the SLAPstrategist call, you will be required to guide small business owners through their business plan, action plan, and results derived from their efforts.
Small business owner calls (SLAPstrategist call):
- Do eight quality calls per day
- Call process:
- Business performance overview
- Identify and raise action points to address areas of deviation from the plan
- Review the prior month's sale
- Raise action points to achieve sales target
- Adhere to behavioral change methodology, to create a consistent, high-quality, effortless experience for all small business owners you work with.
- Keep accurate and concise records of all calls and close-out calls, with detailed call information notes.
- Identify areas of improvement and highlight recommendations as part of the call close-out process.
Silver Lining Community
- Attend training meetings with Strategists
- Attend connects with Strategists
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- IDEAL: Has started a business and grown it to a successful and scalable level
- Must be remote work ready and(or) have remote working experience
- Must have access to reliable internet