NeuraLegion - an Israeli company develops a SaaS product that uses AI to help developers find security breaches in their applications.
So, we are looking for a full-time remote job in our multinational company candidates from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine for position of
Software Developer - DevSec engineer
• Research and understanding of application security and vulnerabilities in web application
• Implementation of researched vulnerabilities in an automated way
• Writing unit/integration tests
• Improvement of existing attack vectors
• Understanding the business goals and improving the technology in these goals in mind
• 2+ years of programming experience with at least one of: Java, Python, C++, Ruby
• Good grasp of design patterns concepts and data structures
• Good grasp of Client-Server Architecture
• Good grasp of the communication process via the HTTP, TCP protocol.
• Good knowledge of git and git workflow
• Familiarity with Linux
• Knowledge of software vulnerabilities, OWASP Top 10
• English - B2
• Working knowledge of Ruby/Crystal
• Basic knowledge of docker
• Hands-on experience with web application security
• English - B2
• Full remote employment, schedule according to Moscow time.
• Research and develop multidisciplinary problems and solutions, working with cutting-edge technologies. Interesting tasks for enthusiastic programmers)
• Direct interaction with the company's management.
• Salary based on the results of the interview, we are ready to conduct a constructive dialogue with the best candidate and the final payment may be much higher than the starting one
• Payment for vacation, sick leave, etc.