We are hiring
Position: (Senior) ELT / ETL Data Engineer
Relevant Experience: 4-10 years of hands-on experience
- A self-motivated, go-getter, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Must possess a high degree of ownership, integrity, and learnability
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor as well as a great team player
- Must have strong fundamentals in data orchestration & data transformations
- Must have flair to design and develop data intensive and data driven solutions
Share your resume to Rushikesh@primeconsutling-inc.com
Required Hands-On Skills:
1. Leverage tools & technologies like Informatica/IICS or Matillion or FiveTran
2. Designing & developing data loads & transformations, master workflows, exception handling
3. Integrate Data Quality rules & data reconciliation as part of orchestration
4. Craft SQL queries using joins, aggregates, merge/upsert etc
5. Perform change data capture (CDC)
Candidates preferred with experience in one or more from below:
1. Have orchestrated data from Salesforce (SFDC), Oracle Netsuite, Marketo, Workato etc
2. Have worked with JSON, Parquet, ORC or XML file formats
3. Have worked on cloud EDW like Snowflake, Redshift, Synapse, DeltaLake etc
4. Have leveraged Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Data Catalog, Data Governance
5. Understand cloud (AWS/Azure), storage & compute - leveraging them effectively
Would be awesome if the candidate has:
1. Knowledge of developing & deploying multi-tenant SAAS applications.
2. Ability to develop JAVA & Python scripts and integrate as part of orchestration
3. Ability to reverse engineer existing implementation & created a better dimensional model.
4. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.