Key Responsibilities and Roles:
· Responsible for maximising monthly and overall sales results in conjunction with colleagues and supporting the overall revenue success of the sustainability division.
· Build and develop a solid pipeline of qualified leads through RFPs, RFIs, tenders, business networking, marketing activities and market visits.
· Listen to client requirements, understanding needs and proposing solutions accordingly.
· Manage, report on, and grow revenue from existing and new businesses.
· Identify potential opportunities for mega projects mainly from the public sector and governmental authorities as well as private sector.
· Achieve annual business targets set by the management.
· Achieve KPIs through in person and meetings, phone calls and email activity.
· Promote the company's products/services by addressing or predicting customers' objectives (cross-selling all the company's services and solutions)
· Maintain sustainable business and client relationships through building consistent strong relationship, support and consultation to decision makers.
· Provide a detailed analysis of business opportunities and inefficiencies.
· High skills to build and develop effective presentations and proposals.
· Analyze market, competition, industry trends, and potential opportunities to act and report accordingly.
· Financial management of budgets, sales forecasts and revenue.
· Take brief, analyze project, prepare commercial offer as per the client requirements.
· Work with other departments and colleagues to meet the standard of company’s service and customer satisfactions.