Braintrust is looking for a Executive assistant
- Expert: Planning, Executive assistance, Project management
💰Compensation: USD$140.000 - 160.000/year
+ Work stability.
+ Fast-paced work environment.
+ Creative development.
+ Lots of learning on how to run and build successful businesses.
+ Equipment provided.
+ Unlimited PTO
+ Work wherever and whenever is best for you.
+ We offer best in class health care benefits, and cover 75% for you, and 50% for your dependents.
+ $100/ mo gym & house cleaning stipends.
+ $500 annual learning & development, and a $200 technology stipend.
🚩 Location: Remote USA
✔ Language required: English - Fully fluent
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: torre.co/s/G3KdvZnqLD
- Develop a deep understanding of our business, the key players, and top priorities company-wide. Use this knowledge to ensure we are operating at a high level and to find efficiencies wherever possible.
- Become the face of Braintrust; a go-to resource for investors, external stakeholders, and team members with questions about day-to-day company operations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders clearly, concisely, professionally, and representative of our high-performance culture.
- Manage the inbox and calendar for our Co-Founders. Help them organize inbound emails, draft replies, and strategically schedule meetings as necessary for maximum efficiency.
- Support Co-Founders with scheduling, organization, and prioritization, particularly during high volume periods.
- Sit in on key external and internal meetings. Ensure all meetings have Zoom/dial-in info, a crisp agenda, and that executives are prepared.
- Proactively and consistently follow up, relay key information, and ensure action items are delegated to appropriate department leaders and team members.
- Own company-wide administrative tasks, including scheduling, managing subscriptions, and services, receiving mail, sending contracts or NDAs, etc.
- Periodically organize team travel and events.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that applications submitted for this position will be processed via torre.co