We are a professional portrait photography business based in Qatar offering an exciting opportunity to travel and learn from the owner of a leading, photography business!
This position would really suit an experienced photographer with intermediate level photography skills.
This job is for you if:
- You have experience photographing newborns, maternity, children and events.
- You’re ready to take your photography to the next level, infuse your images with creativity, whilst exploring an exotic country on your time off!
- You have solid experience in the industry, thrive under pressure and have excellent people skills
- You have attention to detail, a professional outlook, positive attitude, and a genuine LOVE of people.
For the right person you will receive a wealth of knowledge in photography training and lessons from the leading photographers from around the world on lighting, posing and styling. You will also learn to implement effective workflows and how to manage clients.
Please note that this is a long term position for the right candidate on a 2 year renewable contract.
This role is a full time role including weekends Tuesday to Saturday-approximately 8 hours per day . You will receive a competitive payrate of 6,000-7,000 QAR as well as free housing & transport, free flight home each year and relocation costs, as well as team rewards when we collectively reach our targets / goals.
Apply today to join this exciting photography team !
To apply – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
• A link to your portfolio.
• Phone number and email.
• Bullet points of your experience
Please do not phone us as we are very busy and we will look forward to chatting more about the position when we call you.