We Cook iT is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be an inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
We Cook iT stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication and we’re looking for a [main characteristic] [position] to join team We Cook iT. Our head office is located in Portugal in the heart of Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade) and we work mainly for the European market.
• Architect, set up and manage an MLOps infrastructure;
• Manage the lifecycle of ML models, including version control, build automation, CI, testing,
monitoring, automation, disaster recovery;
• Training of custom machine learning / deep learning models based on structured and
unstructured data when the case;
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
when the case;
• Studies and developments aiming at improving the quality of machine translation (MT)
engines for each installed language pair;
• Define data controls and implement actions to ensure data quality and integrity;
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance;
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
• Design the IT architecture for solutions in the NLP / ML / AI fields, and coordinate its
implementation considering master- and meta-data management concepts;
• Analyse data architecture for consistency, completeness, accuracy and reasonableness;
• Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated
with information system projects;
• Contributing for the analysis of data management vision, strategy and policy and derive
the IT requirements;
• Contributing to the design of the IT architecture considering master- and meta-data
• Good knowledge of managing an MLOps / Big Data infrastructure.
• Experience with managing the full lifecycle of ML models.
• Good knowledge of application containerization, virtualization, and orchestration.
• Good knowledge of TensorFlow (TFX), PyTorch, Kubeflow, or equivalents.
• Good knowledge of AWS and/or Azure.
• Good knowledge of Unix and Bash.
• Good knowledge of natural language processing systems lifecycle and agile software
• Good knowledge of quality assurance and quality control for machine translation (MT) and
experience with MT quality procedures, testing methodologies and tools, such as automatic
quality metrics (BLEU scores and similar) and human evaluation of MT quality.
• Knowledge of query languages, such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc and with information extraction.
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
• Experience in the field of corpus-based linguistics.
• Experience with data analytics over big datasets, non-structured databases as well as data
• Very good knowledge of cloud solutions for data warehouses, datalakes and business
If you are looking for a fast-paced multinational company and have the desire to be part of exciting state-of-the-art projects across Europe, send us your application in English.