A logistics start-up company is looking for a Female telesales executive responsible for soliciting sales over the phone and on social media platforms. The telesales representative's responsibilities include contacting potential customers, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
A successful telesales representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability. It would be best if you were meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
• Generate leads by cold calling, lead generation activities, networking and social media
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
• Gathering and documenting customer information and reactions to products.
• Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
• Minimum qualification high school diploma/GED.
• 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in logistics)
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Working knowledge of relevant computer software and social media platforms
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.