Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
Work with great people to do work that makes you proud every day. Our company offers you the chance to make a real positive impact within a purpose-driven sustainable business.
• You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges, and are motivated to improve or create something new.
• You’re a change-maker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
• You’re a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
• You love to win and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
• Finance Summer Interns will join one of the Finance areas aligned with our key business processes (brand management, sales, financial planning and reporting, accounting operations or operations/ supply chain). Interns will interact across key functional areas to lead a project with real impact to the business.
• By providing an integrated financial perspective on the impact of business decisions, the Intern makes recommendations and influences decisions that maximize value for the business. Typical Intern projects have included competitive analysis and benchmarking, product portfolio analysis and optimization, business process redesign and have all involved working across functions.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Majors in Finance.
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Important: The successful application submission for the above role will be conditional on your profile evaluation by our AI system. We can let you know better once you submit your resume.