Monitors AR on a daily basis and coordinates directly to the Account Leads or customers on any billing or collection issues to ensure on-time collection. Leads and directs the AR discussion and recommends action plan during the Demand and Supply meeting with the Account Leads. Sends monthly Statement of Accounts directly to all customers with follow through on unsettled accounts. Prepares weekly and monthly reports on collection activities and its progress.
• Accounts Receivable - with knowledge and proven experience on billing procedures and collection techniques. Experienced in tracking and resolving outstanding billing and payment issues including regular sending of collection and demand letters to customers and take actions to ensure timely collections. Knowledgeable on tax regulations in line with issuance of billing invoices, official receipts and creditable withholding tax certificates.
• Management Reporting - knowledgeable in providing business analytics on Revenues and AR, i.e., Profitability and COGS analysis, Customer credit behavior, Day Sales Outstanding, etc. Contributes to the generation of the Monthly Performance Report and other analysis and reports that may be required by Management, i.e., CEO Report, BOD requirements, etc.
Critical Skills and Behavior
• Detail-oriented individual with impressive organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and maintains professionalism under pressure. Analytical with ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy and reasonableness of information.
• Proficient in excel, word and powerpoint and can maneuver spreadsheet with ease.
• At least 3 years work experience, preferably from a manufacturing industry
• CPA is a big plus
• A graduate of BS Accounting