location_on Perum. Kahuripan Nirwana Blok C Raya No. 83, Sidoharjo, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
2 months ago
1. At least 5 years of experience as Finance and Accounting Manager, Financial Controller or a relevant role.
2. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
3. Experience with creating financial statements
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
6. Must have basic technical and computer skills.
7. Auditing experience and compliance oriented.
8. Proficiency in accounting software.
9. Great analytical skills.
10. Holds at least a bachelor’s degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
11. Advanced degree in Accounting, CPA or CMA certification preferred.
12. Fluent in verbal and written English.
13. Good leadership and managerial skills.
14. Preferably has experience in a waste management industry.
1. Oversee various accounting operations
2. Managing and analyzing billing, account receivables, account payables, cost and inventory accounting, and revenue recognition.
3. Overseeing and preparing income statements.
4. Identifying accounting problems and suggesting proper and efficient solutions.
5. Support month-end and year-end close process.
6. Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
7. Research technical accounting issues for compliance
8. Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
9. Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
10. Analyzing financial data.
11. Review company Financial Statements.
12. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
13. Identifying financial problems and suggesting proper and efficient solutions.
14. Overseeing and performing quality control of financial transactions and reporting.
15. Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
16. Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
17. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
18. Discussing issues with local consultants and Tax Authorities.
19. Developing plans for financial growth.
20. Planning and implementing funding schemes for legal entities, including initiating Loan and Service contracts.
21. Evaluating and managing risk.
22. Coordinating audit processes.