We’re offering a competitive salary of $13,000 to $16,500 a month for our next Financial Manager!
The role involves planning, directing, and coordinating the financial operations and activities of our organization. You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, as well as auditing and compliance. You’ill provide financial advice and guidance to senior management and stakeholders, and assist them in making informed and strategic decisions regarding financial matters.
* Health insurance
* Performance bonus
* Paid leave
* Flexible work arrangements with possibility of work-from-home – good for single parents, women, minorities, etc.
To apply, please visit our Jobs page. Fill out the Google Form there. Upload your CV in PDF format to a Google Drive folder and make it viewable by anyone who has the link. Then copy the link and paste it on the Google Form. Hit submit on the form.
We will contact you if we believe you’re a good fit. But if you get no response within two (2) weeks, feel free to follow up by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line in this format: Position Applied For - Total Shape.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare and evaluate financial statements, reports and budgets
* Present financial statements and reports to senior management and to other stakeholders
* Monitor and evaluate financial performance and health
* Identify and address financial issues and risks
* Develop financial policies, procedures and controls to meet accounting standards, tax rules and internal requirements
* Manage and oversee accounting, finance and audit staff to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
* Coordinate and oversee annual audit process
* Connect with external auditors/regulators
* Perform financial research and analysis
* Provide financial insights/recommendations to support business planning/decision making
* Manage and optimize cash flow/working capital of the organization to ensure adequate liquidity and funding
* Establish and maintain relationship with banks, investors/other financial institutions
* Keep up to date with financial trends, developments and best practices
Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
* At least 5 years of experience as a financial manager or a similar role
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is preferred
* Proficient in accounting and financial software, such as QuickBooks, SAP, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial reporting standards, and tax regulations
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret and communicate complex financial data
* Strategic and critical thinker, with the ability to provide sound financial advice and guidance
* Leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and supervise a team
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication and presentation skills