Our client is a Blackburn based firm and they specialise in class-action work. They work on matters involving workers' rights, emissions claims, data breach and investment fraud and financial mis-selling. Their financial mis-selling team is incredibly busy and performing well, and they are now looking for skilled paralegals to join them.
The firm is looking for talented paralegals to manage a caseload of claims relating to mis-sold PPI and financial services. You will be making claims to financial regulators.
• Manage your caseload from instruction to conclusion
• Liaise with clients and third parties
• You will be a paralegal with at least 12 months of experience
• You will have experience of managing a caseload
• You will be a motivated individual with the willingness to learn and progress
• You will have experience of financial services ideally, but this is not essential
(Remote/Hybrid) for the right candidate