We are developing for a wide variety of devices. Your main task will be to implement adaptive screen designs and user experience for mobile, web and desktop Flutter apps. Both full-time and half-time are possible.
- At least 1-year experience with Dart&Flutter
- Have experience with OOP, async and reactive programming paradigms
- Basic knowledge of Flutter's rendering pipeline (widget, element, render object triad)
- State management knowledge is a plus
- English proficiency
- Able to deliver pixel-perfect front-end that matches the design not a person we need to point out dozens of differences between your work and the XD design from the designer!
- We will provide you GraphQL or REST API so need to be familiar with building API based apps
- Have experience with developing projects with complex requirements
- Attractive salary according to skills, speed, quality, and ability to think on own
- A friendly, enthusiastic, and fun colleagues
- Startup mentality and possibilities
- 2-3 times per year meetings in Tartu, Tallinn, Cluj Napoca, Skopje & Bitola offices but also in - - our winter destination Las Palmas
- Proven core team members are offered to get shares in the company
- Ability to join the mission to build new products that improve our world
- Work in a fast-paced environment where you can really add value
How to apply:
- Fill up 3 steps in this form: https://apply.crewnew.com/?p=83&f=go and leave your contacting information there (preferably WhatsApp) and we'll contact you!