Technical Job Information
Job type: Freelance contract;
Job model: Remote;
Salary: Hourly, Compensation based on skills and experience;
Business language: English.
What’s The Happy Beavers all about?
Here at The Happy Beavers, we sell content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. By using innovative technology combined with human creativity, we create great content, simple and affordable, for everyone in the world.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for self-driven, freelance Content Writers, Editors, and Translators – who will take care of ongoing and urgent linguistic tasks for our clients.
We want to create a diverse language team of linguists. So if you are a speaker of Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Chinese, or any language, really, - we might have just the right project!
Who you are?
A talented blog, article, and review writer with a background in one (or more, or course) specific area, with an eye for detail and motivation for constant improvement.
A detail-oriented editor, who can spot any issue and make the text sound better, complete.
A language master, translator, who can translate from English and deliver authentic content in your native language. Or maybe you are bilingual and have an interesting language combo in your suitcase – let us know!
- You have at least one year of practical experience in content writing, translating or copy editing;
- You are fluent in English (Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred);
- You have sharp writing skills;
- You are hard-working and dependable;
- You have excellent time management skills and a sense of task ownership;
- You are tech-savvy and communicative;
- You can adjust your schedule on a project-based model of work, which means that your workload varies from week to week;
- You can work with strict instructions.
* If you have a basic understanding of SEO copywriting it is a remarkable plus.
How the work is organized at The Happy Beavers?
The work of our linguists is managed through an online platform in which you can see your present task, with its deadline and all instructions. Work is submitted through the platform too. You will be in touch also with our Project Manager who will clarify any doubts that may arise.
What does the hiring process look like?
- We will review your application against our job requirements once we have a suitable project for your language and expertise.
- Once you are selected – you will be contacted by the Talent Acquisition Manager to have a short phone interview to go through job details and general agreement.
- After the call you will be assigned a paid test task – it is a great way for you and us to see if the cooperation has both-sided potential.
- That’s it – you are in!
Why choosing The Happy beavers is your best decision? Ever.
As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure our part in creating that for anyone who joins our team!
- Remote work - we don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary - we compensate our beavers accordingly and reward skills and experience.
- Flexible hours – a night owl or an early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we get to coordinate well!
- Exciting projects that fit your skills and passion.
Are you ready to join us? Apply!