• Deliver service excellence, from the eat-in and take away customers.
• Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors, directly or through phone, telegram, email.
• Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front desk tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from welcoming walk-in customers to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
• The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
• Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
• A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
• Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
• A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest’s smile during their time at our restaurant.
• If student, then 3rd-4th grade of Tourism/Hospitality faculty
• MS Office applications (user)
• Ability to work under stress, well organized
• Ability to stand on feet for several hours
• Languages: Uzbek, Russian, English - all above upper intermediate