Full Stack Developer (Techno/Functional) Remote
Exp: Min 5-8 Years
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience working in software development.
• A strong background in programming and familiarity with multiple languages.
• Web-oriented languages with front-end and back-end skills are essential.
• Certification in various technological systems, languages, and programs are a plus.
• Lead the manage service team and help them with coordination with other IT teams as needed.
• Work closely with Digital marketing team and Web PM for the Web Projects road maps to stay on top with project activities.
• Attend the daily standup meetings for ongoing projects and managed services.
• Attend the weekly IT Security team meetings to make sure all the websites follow the security policies and make sure we stay in compliance
• Attend the Weekly Infrastructure team meetings for Webspace and work closely to make sure all the request are in place and track the status of ticket.
• Work with Procurement team for purchasing of Premium Plugins, Google APIs needed for the development projects.
• Responsible for migrating the code from Test to Prod Servers.
• Responsible for web projects deployment to external hosting i.e. WPEngine.
• Work with WPE Support for any support related issues and making sure that the websites have the latest and stable version of WP and PHP on sites hosted on WPE.
• Coordinate with the offshore team to make sure that all the coding standards and the best development practices are followed on development/support.
• Additional job duties responsibilities as needed.