1. We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with their CTO and product team, and help
2. As our first Full Stack hire (outside CTO), you'll be in a position to execute today, and lead
3. We're beginning to scale our operations and aim to have 10,000,000 hits in the next 12
months. With that, you'll have exponential personal and professional growth opportunities.
4. Our app is in the Education and Mentoring space for Creative People, so if you're interested
in helping creative people get ahead and develop their skills, this will be an amazing
company for you to work with.
5. We have a strong mission that looks to support our members and the future of education.
6. We have a CTO who will manage the technical implementation of the project with a
dedicated Product Designer to set you up for success and understand the ins and outs of
how it all needs to look and feel. You'll be responsible for bringing the designs to life and
helping our CTO take the technology of our app to the next level!