● Coordinate duties between departments
● Approver of the budgets
● Approve different stages of the project
● Present ideas and materials to clients
Qualifications and skills
● Must have strong game concept and illustration experience
● Must have thorough knowledge of game design and development
● Capable of handling multiple teams from various time zones
● Must have a strong leadership and mentorship capacity
● Must be communicative and has the ability to present strong and creative ideas
● Able to guide and improve our team’s operations
● Must be able to speak and understand English fluently
● Can get along in a team from different cultures and backgrounds.
Handy to have
● Experience in slots/casino industry.
● Experience in management and production.
● Experience in micro-managing a team.
What can you expect from us:
● Work from the comfort of your home.
● 3 weeks paid vacation. Paid national holidays and sick days.
● Polite team members that are always ready to help and consult with you
● Dynamic tasks that will help your career development
● Opportunity to work on interesting and creative tasks
● Opportunity to use your imagination to make something special
● Production management that will help your development
● Working on mobile game titles
About Playstudios Orion
Playstudios Orion is a 100% distributed studio, there are no physical offices, everyone is remotely
scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result
of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don’t think
that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should
force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes
We like talents who can form a P.A.C.T with us
● Proactive: capable self-starter and goal-oriented personality
● Assertive: able to place oneself into production and offering help to others without
● Communicative: be transparent and always updating the team on your progress or any
issues encountered. Do not be afraid to speak your mind, we appreciate you!
● Trustworthy: Trust is earned by demonstrating competence in your craft and being able
to deliver outstanding work on time while being proactive, assertive, and communicative.
Our roles are full-time positions and are not your stereotypical boring freelance job where you
engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in
real-time with dozens of talents across the globe