Full Job Description
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in the Americas.
● As part of the Design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
● Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
● Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
I● deation of Brand-led campaigns
● Fluency in English is required
● Graphic Design or Design-related field major preferred
● Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
● Clear communication skills - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
● Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
● Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
Working at Binance
● Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
● Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
● International work environment and flat organisation
● Great career development opportunities in a growing company
● Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .