We're looking for a Growth Marketer for the Mailbird family!
You will be in charge of identifying CRO opportunities and presenting improvement plans based on them, you will be supporting our content optimization and promotion efforts, as well as leading Mailbird’s email marketing strategy.
We are a remote native company, with an amazing international team. One of the best parts of working with Mailbird is the incredible team and culture we have. We encourage a balance of high productivity with other parts of life like health, wellness, learning, personal development, and of course fun!
At Mailbird, each and every one of us is passionate about what we are building, and this makes our creations each day incredibly rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable all at the same time - it’s never boring with the Mailbird family!
- You will be responsible for our email marketing performance.
- You will produce quality content including email campaigns, landing pages, etc. based on Mailbird Growth strategy and goals attached to them, and specific to our user segments.
- You will be in charge of identifying and executing CRO opportunities based on your analysis of our acquisition channels' performance.
- You will run experiments to explore new areas of external and internal growth (ie. Acquisition as well as Product Marketing), as well as finding ways to scale existing channels.
- You will deploy link-building strategies and techniques while building strong, lasting relationships with editorial sites and influencers in order to support our content promotion strategy.
- You will develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of your efforts; proceed to prepare reports and result in finding presentations on the performance of your email and CRO strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role (preferably for a startup/tech company).
- A go-getter attitude and a passion for learning and growing. You are enthusiastic, outgoing, and excited by a new challenge.
- Able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology.
- Highly familiar with the best trends and practices in growth marketing and SEO.
- High level of creativity, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Experience with email marketing is a plus.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Contractor pay.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Time off bonuses.
- Health Days
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.