The Head of B2B Marketing should understand deeply about the ideal customer profiles for our B2B strategy and how to approach them. You’ll work with country managers in all different markets (India, Indonesia, Japan, Brazil, Latin America) and take responsibility for communications to our B2B audience of high calibre organizations such as leading multi-national firms and higher education organizations. You will own the B2B marketing strategy, bringing your own style, expertise and ideas to the role in order to deliver B2B customer acquisition objectives. You will be able to see campaigns right through from planning to execution and measurement, across all marketing channels.
- Drive all B2B marketing activities in collaboration with the Business Development Team in our target markets
- Run ad campaigns on Google and other social media to acquire new B2B clients
- Organise webinars and events to engage B2B clients
- Develop and regularly review collateral so that it is kept up-to-date and relevant for the audience
- Create email marketing campaigns with Head of Demand generation for inbound marketing
- Increase brand awareness by PR booking, influencer booking, and social selling, as well as other seeding activities
- Develop lead magnets and other resources for the landing page
- Create and put into practice a plan for measuring all B2B marketing activities through Hubspot
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm tối thiểu
- Welcome all nationalities from any country
- Studied at top school in the US (prefer); Have a good academic background (graduate from top universities OR have MBA/higher graduate degree holder)
- Used to work in a tech Startup especially Edtech; Experience in high scaled tech startup environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in B2B Marketing
- Deep understanding of multi-channel B2B marketing channels, tactics, and strategies, including SEM, social media marketing, content, email marketing, webinars and organic.
- A passion for testing new ideas, learning fast, and iterating
- Attention to detail and analytical skills to determine effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Experience using Hubspot, Google Analytics, data providers
- Affinity for Edtech products & talking to potential corporate/ education clients
- B2B SAAS experience at the early stage and through high growth
Ưu tiên có kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm
Tại sao ứng viên nên làm ở đây
AI EdTech is a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2015. It debuted at SXSW in March 2016, where it won the SXSWedu launch competition. AI EdTech is an A.I.-assisted language learning platform that teaches people how to speak English. We now have 13 million users from 101 countries. In Feb 2019, Gradient Ventures - Google’s AI fund became AI EdTech’s strategic investor in Series A funding.
Vietnam is a key market with more than 5 million users and will continue growing exponentially. We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
- “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
- The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
- Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
- Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper)
- Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes).
- Top 10 apps by consumer spending in Vietnam in 2020
Join AI EdTech to grow globally, and work with an A-Team to transform the world.
Salary & Benefit:
● Competitive compensation
● Fun energetic team; international & collaborative culture
● Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
● Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
● Experience the true spirit of a fast-growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup