Who we are?
Beamer is a no-code changelog and notification center that helps notify users in-app about your latest product updates and get user feedback. Our mission is to help companies all across the globe build better products!
It's a great tool for SaaS and companies like Intercom, Hotjar, Freshworks, Atlassian and many more are using it to help improve user engagement and reduce churn. Beamer also offers modals like popups, snippets and tool tips to further engage users with other in-app messaging channels as well as an NPS survey tool.
We are in hyper growth mode and the clear market leaders in our space! We are bootstrapped and fully remote with employees located around the world. The opportunity is huge and we have a great team of supportive high energy rock star colleagues helping us carry out our mission. We'd love for you to join us!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a VP of Growth / Marketing to help us take Beamer from $1.5M to $10M ARR.
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader to develop and execute our marketing strategy from the ground up. You will be marketing employee #1 which means you’ll be empowered to build go to marketing strategies, funnels and tracking systems from scratch. You will partner closely with and have regular collaboration with our co-founders and leadership team. You will be an integral part of Beamer's growth trajectory and impact in the years to come! If you are seeking the opportunity to have real ownership in results and gain experience quickly this could be the job for you!
You will be expected to help us optimize current lead acquisition channels as well come up with new channels to test including paid advertising, partnerships, affiliate program, webinars, growth hacking, podcasts and more. You will also be expected to implement a system to clearly track and optimize conversion rates across all stages of our funnel as well as managing a budget for our paid channels. You will also have the opportunity to help with branding, positioning and messaging.
● 5-10 years working experience, most of which in marketing / growth
● Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
● Experience working and thriving in an early stage company
● Experience tracking and optimizing SaaS conversion funnel
● Growth hacking skills - idea generation and execution
● Help book guest appearances on podcasts, blogs and other media
● Paid advertising channels such as Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, display ads, retargeting, podcasts, newsletters, communities, etc
● Branding, positioning and messaging
● Preferred experience with managing affiliate programs