We are in search of a motivated and talented individual to join our team and start solving all sorts of problems on an interesting international project.
As a High Senior Full Stack Developer you would work on our largest and longest running project with a team of more than 15 developers, which are further separated into two sub-projects called squads. The product has 65k + paid users and the company is based in the UK.
With your hands-on AWS experience you would drive decisions of the application architectures, design the complex systems and choose the technologies the teams will use as well as support the full-cycle development in both, front and back-end side.
On a personal note, we’re looking for a problem solver with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude, who is fluent in English, thrives in a team environment and is always eager to learn something new and likes to teach and share their knowledge with others.
Full-cycle development and work on features from back-end to front-end
Take ownership for architecture, design, technology decisions
Aim to create top-quality clean code, perform own test cases and participate in peer to peer code review
Troubleshoot with steady hands and ruthlessly fix bugs
Improve usability, performance and overall quality
Follow agile and lean principles or argument and challenge them
Write technical documentation
Continuously improve the development practices through research, automation, documentation, and testing
Share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team
Required knowledge and skills
- ReactJs, Vue.js or Svetle
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (for instance IAM, VPC, Lambda, S3, RDS, SQS) and architecture best practices
- Hands-on experience with Jamstack
- Ability to design and implement complex systems within the AWS ecosystem
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Understanding of business needs when choosing technological solutions, ability to mitigate technical limitations
- Affinity for teaching and mentor others
Nice to have
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certificate
- MACH stack experience
- Experience working in distributed systems
- IaC experience (Terraform, CDK, Pulumi)