location_on Seoul and surrounding areas, South Korea
3 months ago
Little Fox was established in 2000 and created an animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 68 language schools throughout Korea.
Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for teachers. Each teacher has his/her own classes which have students between the ages of 6 -14. Little Fox’s curriculum uses the animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive and multimedia approach.
Our teachers’ job is not only to teach their students but to evaluate them too. Evaluation highlights struggling students which allows the teacher, working with the principal, to provide the necessary help for those students.
1. Native English Speaker who holds a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
2. an Apostilled copy of original bachelor's degree
3. a national criminal background check which is Apostilled or notarized from a Korean Consulate
4. TEFL/TESOL/Teaching license/CELTA preferred but not required
1. One year contract (with possibility to extend.)
2. Salary range: 2.4~3.0 million won-negotiable (depends on your teaching experience)
3. Working Time: Mon~Fri, 9am to 6pm, 10am to 7pm, 12pm to 8pm or 1pm to 9pm (depends on which center you apply for)
4. Student Age: Elementary
5. Class Size: 1 to 12 students.
6. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + 1~3 sick days + Korean national holidays.
1. Housing or housing allowance provided
2. Flight: 1 way
3. Severance payment (approximate one month’s salary)
4. 4 major insurances
5. Snacks and meals provided (depends on which center you apply for)
6. Annual Bonuses (depends on which center you apply for)
If interested, please apply through the website: