Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a DevOps Engineer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
About the Role:
We are in need of a full-time DevOps Engineer who has:
- At least 3 or more years of hands-on experience in Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) and its features (AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, APIs, Route 53, snapshots, Autoscaling, Cloud Formation, Lambda, SES, SQS, SNS, RDS, ELB, EBS, EKS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, S3, etc.)
- Fundamental knowledge or experience of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) like CloudFormation.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise (GitHub Actions, branches, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with CloudWatch.
- Experience with two or more, Nodejs, Vue, React, Angular, Python
- Experience with other cloud services is a plus!
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- PTO and sick leaves
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!