You will perform one or more (not all) of the job functions:
- Reply applicant's emails, screen replies, and schedule interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct evaluations
Other HR tasks
Fresh graduate or college student with education in one of: HR, business, commerce, marketing, education, journalism, administration, and any other business, arts or sciences program.
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market. Internship duration: minimum 3 months and minimum 20 hours per week.
Please note this is an unpaid internship or co-op position and it complies with The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the USA https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.pdf