You will perform one or more (not all) of the job functions:
1.Reply applicant's emails, screen replies, and schedule interviews by senior HR staff
2. Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
3. Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
4. Conduct interviews
5. Conduct evaluations
6. Other HR tasks
Fresh graduate or college student with education in one of: HR, business, commerce, marketing, education, journalism, administration, and any other business, arts or sciences program.
1. You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
2. Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
3. Receive 3 certificates, and;
4. It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Minimum 3 months and Minimum 20 hours per week.
Please note this is an unpaid internship or co-op position and it complies with The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the USA https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.pdf