Front-End Software Engineer- Full Time- 100% Remote-Must be US Citizen\GreenCard\EAD only
Fixed Price: $10 - 50
Open:51 days left
Front-End Software Engineer
A4SAFE’s mission is to provide advanced software and hardware architecture and engineering services, systems, products, and analytics solutions to our clients that drive innovation and help our clients gain a competitive edge. A4SAFE designs and engineers’ new products and processes in the areas of Software and Hardware Research & Development, Business and Engineering IT, Big Data and Analytics, Blockchain, IoT and Wearable Tech., Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Cybersecurity and more.
Our team is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our product development team and engineer next-generation, real-time AI-driven platforms. You will have a strong background in Web Design and Web development a passion for implementing dynamic and real-time UI technologies. This is a unique position that requires a broad technical skillset and also the ability to work as a self-starter, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
This position offers the unique opportunity of working 100% remotely.
• Front-End Software Engineer proficient in designing and developing highly dynamic, real-time, responsive and engaging web and desktop service-driven interfaces
• Proficient in translating high-level requirements into functional user interfaces
• Experience designing and developing mockups, storyboards, wireframes, promotional images, videos, and brochures in in Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop as necessary
• Strong proficiency building responsive user interfaces for web and mobile applications
• Experience integrating RESTful APIs, real-time messaging and web-sockets, augmented reality, 3D graphics and game engines, machine learning integration, multi-threaded systems, file systems, etc.
• Experience designing and building dashboards, graphs, and charts using Chart.js, D3.js, etc.
• Experience with DevOps including CI, build environments, Docker/Kubernetes, Nginx, Tomcat, Git, etc.
• Experience integrating data pipelines built in Kafka, Apache Spark, Druid, etc.
• Experience integrating external and local database engines, queries and procedures
• Proficiency integrating APIs and AI/machine learning scripts built in Java and Python
• Experience creating and maintaining consistency of frameworks to support clear APIs and separation of modules
• Skilled in translating high-level and changing requirements to specific implementations and excellent troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication and language skills
• BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related major with strong academic background
• 10+ years of software development experience