Who are we?
We are Juakali, a FinTech start-up providing a platform for the microfinance lending market. Juakali empowers Financial Institutions with seamless, flexible, and powerful tools designed to boost their productivity. 100% bank-grade, best-of-breed technology.
Although we are a small start-up, we are already global, our people work from all around the world. In the span of 3 years, we have employees and customers in more than 10 countries over Africa and Asia. Our teams are remote, working from wherever they are. It gives our people freedom; we only ask them to be responsible.
You can work from anywhere you like as well as long as you have an internet connection, our office is located in Slack.
What role will you play?
● We are looking for an individual responsible for the implementation and support of our platform.
● You will be working with the customer success team, on implementation and support.
● Implementation of our platform to fit our customers’ needs: this comprises a configuration of our platform and integrating with 3rd-party systems.
● Actively participate in the business analysis stage of projects.
● Participate in delivering end-to-end support of customers.
● Communicate with our customers at various stages of the use of our platform (implementation and support) and translate their needs into the configuration of the platform. Also, interact with the rest of the team, in order to report problems (to the developers and QA) or new feature ideas (product team).
● In charge of documentation of configuration and processes.
● Preparing test cases and executing them.
● Planning and executing QA of implementations.
● We are a small team, so every person has the opportunity to make a big impact and leave their marks on every project. You will help in shaping and uplifting a company from the start.
What are we looking for?
● 3 to 5 years of implementation and support experience
● 2 to 3 years of development experience.
● Sound understanding of IT fundamentals
● Ideally, some initial understanding of the business (exposed to microfinance/banking industries, especially for tech companies).
● Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
● Working from remote requires you to be autonomous, proactive, and accountable for your work
Fast learning environment within a team of cheerful, passionate, talented people.
Opportunity to interact and work with international people from all over the globe.
You will find it easy to keep a good work-life balance.
You will be closely working with industry experts to have a positive impact on the business of our customers.
Opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest growing industries.
The local contract includes a pension fund and health insurance for you and your family.
You can learn more about us @
Website – www.juakali.io
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/juakali-io/
Our Office - 15 rue des Halles, 75001 Paris - France