DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage multiple phases of the sales process (Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team) via phone and email
· Manage marketing activities including development and scheduling of campaigns, reporting, & lead nurturing.
· Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management.
· Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
· Effectively communicate and present the CoreAssist difference and value add information to prospects.
· Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
· Four (4) year degree and/or minimum of 3 - 5 years of sales telemarketing experience
· Sales experience on a B2B client is a PLUS!
· Customer Service experience is a PLUS!
· Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software highly preferred!
· Experience in using RMS tracker and GetProspect is a PLUS!
· Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully!
· Organizational and time management skills is a MUST!
· Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook