A successful Sales Executive is one that can build a book of business through proactive customer engagement and strategic, disciplined prospect management. We are looking for a driven salesperson with stellar communication skills, who has a penchant for winning.
- Experience in a full-cycle sales environment, from lead nurture to negotiation to close
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and ability to independently manage time are required
We offer educational technology solutions that create unique and individualized education plans for students in all K-8 subjects.
Our employees work from their home offices all over the world. We’re pretty proud of our unique setup, which allows us to develop a talented and highly diverse workforce. We offer competitive salaries, and benefits, too.
What You’ll Get:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.