TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com
We are hiring Personalized Internet Assessors in Sweden (Swedish Language)
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and Smartphone.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in both written and verbal English & Swedish
- You must be living in Sweden for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Sweden
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Interested? Please follow the steps below to apply:
1. Create an account here:
Swedish (Sweden) - https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/107
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
Earn extra income
Access to our community wellbeing initiative
Remote work & Location Independence
Be your own boss