Job Title :- Internship
Job location :- Remote
Greenbhumi is an initiative of the Toptrove foundation on a quest for envisioning a brighter and greener future where humans and nature could cohabit. At GreenBhumi, we encourage people to plant trees in order to guarantee that nature has a good influence on many people’s lives and contributes to their socio – economic well – being. We organise events to increase awareness about the benefits of collaborating and developing with nature. We believe in unity in diversity that is why we are here to help our mother nature maintaining its wealth. Till now we have planted 100+ tress and working on 100+ projects across India.
We are looking for a VOLUNTEERS. Join us today and be a part of this wonderful project.
The selected intern day to day responsibilities include
1. Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules of the NGO.
2. Completing the relevant training and asking question if you are uncertain about anything.
3. Observing the rules and safety regulations of the NGO while carrying out the tasks.
4. Carry out your task efficiently and honestly.
5.Doing all the given tasks
1. Respect and diligence
2. A personable manner
3. A willingness to learn and work as part of a team
Letter of Recommendation based on performance
Flexible working hours
Interested candidates sent their updated resume to Bansikhetarpal35@gmail.com