Candidates (m/f) from all countries are welcome
AAA Intergalactic Investments Corp. is a company of the Awards-winning
AAA Intergalactic Investments GROUP (AAA INTERGALACTIC) – the first financial group dedicated to interplanetary and intergalactic infrastructure.
AAA INTERGALACTIC has won multiple awards including the award for
• MOST DEDICATED FINANCIAL GROUP
• BEST RENEWABLES AND FUTURISTIC INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT COMPANY
• BEST INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDER
• LEADING PIONEERS in INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTING
AAA Intergalactic is a young dynamic financial group with team members:
• active in 59+ partner countries
• from 60+ nationalities
• locally rooted and globally connected across several countries
• and speaking 76+ local languages
AAA Intergalactic's companies are active in the cosmos, precisely on planet Earth and reachable galaxies. AAA Intergalactic creates motivational growth conditions through a positive working environment. We have a sincere, direct, scrupulous, and fair management culture. We train our staff members and recruit worldwide. Purposeful team members are recognized and generously rewarded. You can become one of the AAA Intergalactic Investments Group's members if you are human, competent, self-confident, self-motivated, have international experience and are multilingual.
AAA Intergalactic's core team has extensive global experience in the areas of:
Futuristic Infrastructure including Intergalactic Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Smart Real Estate, Telecommunications, Financial Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, Logistics, Agriculture, African Industry, Healthcare and Education.
We explore additional territories and currently seek committed board members to serve on our company’s governing body.
• Advise on strategic plans
• Regularly attend board meetings
• Participate in the evaluation of business operations and executives.
• Contribute to the development of policies and strategic plans
• Know the organization's mission, programs, policies, and goals.
• Use voting right to approve or reject them
• Understand the organization's financial affairs and ensuring fiduciary responsibilities are met.
• Ensure the organization complies with legal requirements.
• Maintain confidentiality on all internal investment affairs
• Previous board/ Investment Committee experience preferred
• Prior experience working for one of the big 4 Audit/ legal firms or reputable Investment Companies/ Banks
• Experience in Private Equity and M&A
• Proven track record in an executive leadership (CFO, CIO, CEO) role
• Proven track record as Investor
• Prof. Dr. and/ or certificates such as CFA or equivalent preferred and or Graduate from Top Universities
• Understanding of the relevant industries and sectors in our portfolio
• Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
This position is recommended to (inter)national leaders coming together to have a positive financial impact worldwide in an unprecedented manner.
We are passionate about our work and our motives are honorable. Join us and let us make our home Planet and our accessible galaxies more enjoyable places for all.