location_on 88b Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara, Malta, Malta
8 days ago
Do you have experience in providing 1st and 2nd line IT support and looking to expand your skill base? We are seeking to recruit an IT Operations Analyst, for one of our clients, within an international company. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
• Be the first- and second-line support on hardware and software applications
• Troubleshoot IT problems, propose solutions, and escalate where required
• Management and configuration of end-user equipment
• Logical Security Management and Access Control
• Local Network and Server Management
• Incident and Change Requests Management
• Follow and report on various monthly KPIs
• Configuration of various IT systems as part of day-to-day IT or Business Processes
• Maintenance and Evolution of IT Systems
• Management and coordination of the monthly closure tasks
• Maintenance of SQL and BI reports
• Generate, maintain, and periodically revise documentation related to systems and processes
• Induction of new users who join the company in IT-related tasks
• To assist/update the IT Operations Manager on topics being managed
• To advise/guide the IT Operations Manager on topics related to strategy
• To operate within the Local IT Department team as a team player
• To respect the standards of the Group
• General Backup of IT Operations Manager and other members of the IT Team as needed
What are you expected to bring?
• University Degree in IT or similar
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in BI and SQL will be considered an asset
• Experience in a similar role will be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Budget on education
• Involvement with working on projects of national interest and across various sectors