Job Title: Data Annotator (Freelancer)
Innodata (NASDAQ: INOD) is a leading data engineering company. Prestigious companies across the globe
turn to Innodata for help with their biggest data challenges. By combining advanced machine learning and
artificial intelligence (ML/AI) technologies, a global workforce of subject matter experts, and a high-security
infrastructure, we are helping usher in the promise of clean and optimized digital data to all industries. Innodata
offers a powerful combination of both digital data solutions and easy-to-use, high-quality platforms. Our global
workforce includes over 3,000 employees in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, the Philippines, India,
Sri Lanka, Israel and Germany.
Data annotators play an integral role in maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for social media users.
Their primary role is to identify, classify, annotate, and label predetermined user-submitted online content,
as well as review project guidelines and specifications for the purpose of providing client with the necessary
feedback on process improvements.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Will be supporting in interpreting, annotating and categorizing content / data.
• Ensure highest standards of discipline set as per the compliance standards.
• Help aggregate, clean, and organize content / data shared
• Engage in the accurate and efficient annotation of data (image/text).
• Reviewing, updating and analysing annotations created in a regular interval.
Qualifications and Abilities:
• Any Professional / bachelor Degree.
• Native of Foreign Language (Japanese/ Spanish/German / Arabic/Chinese / French)
• Good communication skills preferred,
• Ability to learn quickly and implement the new concept to meet predetermined and
assigned productivity targets
• Dedicated PC/laptop with reliable internet.
• 1-2 years’ experience in data labelling and annotation
• Active social media presence
• Proven oral and written communication skills
Nature of Job: Freelancing
Tenure: Recurring Basis
Salary Range: Hourly Basis