"1. Complete requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, maintenance and related documentation independently according to development specifications and processes.
2. Maintain, refactor, optimize and upgrade existing systems.
3. Cooperate with other members of the team to solve the important and difficult problems encountered in software development.
4. Complete other work arranged by the superior leadership."
1. At least 3 years of experience in Java EE development.
2. JAVA solid foundation, strong OOP, OOD development ideas, familiar with common design patterns. Strong coding skills, experience in business design, and the ability to solve more complex technical problems.
3. Skilled use of mainstream JAVA open source frameworks, such as Spring, Spring boot, Spring cloud, myBatis, etc.
4. Familiar with MySql, database design and optimization capabilities, familiar with redis caching technology, familiar with the message middleware, ElasticSearch.
5. Strong learning ability, communication ability, teamwork ability and independent problem solving ability, high sense of responsibility, able to bear large work pressure. Able to guide junior engineers and commissioners to complete simple business development work.
6、Preferred if experience in Internet platform development, familiar with distributed, concurrent
Preferrably: With I.M. (instant messaging) background"