Job Description & Role:
• Proven working experience in software development.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• A deep familiarity with swift and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 2-3 years of experience.
• Desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
• Comfortable in Storyboard and Playground.
• Strong command over Web APIs & any other integration.
• Exposure to Mobile environment, UI /UX
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Jordanian National