The Role : Key Account Manager
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including reporting, up selling, and cross selling.
- Develops long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives, and stakeholders.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services within timelines promised.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Proven track record in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and comfortable with working KPIs and achieving targets.
- Exhibiting the ability to build relationships with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- 3 - 5 years of account management experience, preferably, with at least 2 years of experience with a tech company (selling enterprise CRM, ERP system, etc.), managing a portfolio of large / enterprise accounts and preferably one with high familiarity of the local market situation and access to broad network.
- Proficient in English wrapped with a superior communication skill and strong ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
What we offer
A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, always with a start-up mindset - just a bit wiser
Think and Act Like an Owner
Deliver Beyond Expectation
Embrace and Drive Change
Pursue Learning and Growth
Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.