We are looking for a fluent speaker of Swedish to join a transcription project!
Transcription systems are sets of rules defining how spoken language is represented in written symbols. As a transcriber, contribute with data that help build state-of-the-art AI-powered models for the given target languages.
Your role will be to check the work of a team of transcribers and give you feedback where you need it. In addition, you will help to translate and localize project guidelines and quizzes.
• Review the work of the transcription team (Quality Assurance: QA)
• Localise guidelines
• Localise screening quizzes
• Provide input to language-specific questions
• A fluent speaker of Swedish
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Good internet connection
• Computer devise and headphones
• Attention to detail and ability to review and apply guidelines
• Preferably with experience in language-related work (e.g. translation)
If you have attention to detail and are ready to put your grammatical, analytical, knowledge, and language skills to the test, do not miss the chance in joining this project!
How to register?
Create an Appen Account by clicking the link below.
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."