Reference number- SMA LEGAL/6.2.23/01 ADVERT for a LEGAL RESEARCHER/LEGAL TRAINEE
Position: Legal Researcher/Legal Trainee
Age preference: 22 to 26 years
Gender: Neutral (Male or Female)
Minimum qualification: Must be educated in English medium throughout, with,
For a Legal Researcher: Master’s in Law (LLM), from a reputed university (preferably from an NLU).
For a Legal Trainee: Bachelor’s in Law (LLB/BA-LLB/BCOM-LLB/BBA-LLB), from a reputed university (preferably from an NLU).
Legal Trainee - INR 20,000/- to INR 23,000/- per month (as per experience), Legal Researcher - INR 25,000/- per month.
Location: Candidate should be located in the tri-city (i.e., Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula).
Professional Competencies, among other things:
• 2-3 years' experience in non-litigation non-contentious firm (preferred),
• Prior experience in Family law, Company law, Contract law, among other areas of law,
• Excellent communication skills and command on English language,
• Familiarity with legal research databases,
• Very good knowledge of MS Office,
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Key Deliverables, among other things:
• Undertaking research in various areas of law, depending upon the work being actively carried out in the office and as required by the Managing Partner,
• Drafting of original research reports based upon the research done,
• Undertaking a basic legal review of documents such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, passports, affidavits, etc. (for which, training will be provided), and
• Perform other office duties as assigned.
SMA Legal is a boutique Legal Advisory Firm that specializes in high profile cases involving large Indian corporations, International companies with business interests in India, distinguished individuals and country missions to India.
Over the years, SMA Legal has built a strong reputation as a specialist in key practices providing excellent service and high quality advice to clients in a commercially practical, timely and efficient manner. The firm's team serves as external counsel to most of their clients seeking services in the areas of Indian Business Advisory, Corporate & Commercial Law, Investigation Services, NRI Services, among other areas of law.
Contact/Send CV’s to : Mrs. Daljeet Kaur E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +91 99148 11108