We are actively looking to hire Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. This is a fully remote position, with flexible scheduling.
- Master's Degree in Social Work by an institution accredited by CSWE, required.
- LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker with an active license in ANY of the following states: NJ, NY, MA, FL, VA, MI, CA, PA, DC, MD, TX- multiple licenses are a PLUS.
- Experience with evidenced-based therapies strongly preferred, including CBT, DBT, Solutions Focused, and Motivational Interviewing
- Experience treating patients with Anxiety Disorders, Depressive Disorders, PTSD, and other mental health conditions.
- The ability to express oneself clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- The ability to plan, organize, prioritize daily tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Private office and dependable internet access.
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
- Perform initial evaluation and ongoing treatment interventions according to standards of practice and state standards.
- Complete appropriate assessment and use clinical judgment to determine patient's eligibility to use our Virtual Reality Headsets.
- Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training based on initial evaluation.
- Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
- Follow-up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
- Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Send full progress report to the referring physician, if needed.